Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Push through!!

SW 230 CW 167 GW 140 5’5”

Back in March I posted in here wanting to give up because I had hit a plateau. Now fast forward 2 months and I am down 13 more pounds and for the first time, feeling really close to where I want to be and maintain. I have been doing CICO since the end of August 2022, going to the gym 3-5 days a week (imperfect consistency) and reaching at least 8,000 steps a day. I am now down 63 lbs and am 27 lbs away from my goal weight.

My advice is that sustainable weight loss is through imperfect consistency and continuing to push through, even when you want to give up. 🎈

I appreciate you all, without your motivation 2 months ago, I don’t think I would have made it here.

progress pics!!

submitted by /u/Live-Wrangler3156
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fkvjXMl

No comments:

Post a Comment