Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Starting my journey!

As the title says, I’m finally starting my weight loss journey. I’m not obese but I feel gross within my own body, noticing especially that this summer I have gained weight. Particularly because I started a new 9-5 and have school to study for once I get home, so I am very sedentary. However, next week my membership at my barre/spin place starts back up so that’s also motivating. I would like to think I have a pretty healthy diet but there is always room for improvement.

I’ve really felt this ick within the last two weeks and it’s definitely reached a level where I can’t not do anything about it - I feel like my bra is suffocating me! It didn’t feel this tight in March. So, I’m feeling motivated to start this journey. I’m pretty new to this (deliberate weight loss) but I’m excited! I will try to update as time goes on, please hold me accountable! :)

submitted by /u/Savour-theflavour
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/zb8H2IO

No comments:

Post a Comment