Saturday, September 2, 2023

Losing 3 inches off waist alongside overall weight loss

I'm 21f with a 26" waist and I would like to get it down to 23". My bust and high hip are both 32" which is why I don't think my waist goal would be all that bad. The issue is that I'm 105 lbs and don't want to lose an unhealthy amount of weight to achieve this (anything less than 90 to me is unhealthy since I'm already petite.)

Most of my body fat goes to my thighs and chest; I'm not interested in spot reducing. If I have to lose weight everywhere, that's fine. I also don't care about having an hourglass figure. My body type is more spoon/rectangle.

I have began to do more core exercises and eating healthier, but I'm limited to working out at home with no exercise equipment.

I'm just wondering what else I could do that could help achieve my goal. Again I just started to do core exercises and am attempting to do the 'le sserafim' workout.

submitted by /u/Electronic-Today-632
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BRG4g36

No comments:

Post a Comment