Saturday, September 2, 2023

I know weight isn’t linear but it’s annoying regardless

I’ve been eating at a deficit for a while but I decided to raise my cals a few hundred a few weeks ago because I added strength training. Nothing significant changes which was good. Then I added more rice and bread to my diet the last two weeks because honestly I eat a fair amount of it and felt like it’s a false weight loss to avoid eating bread if that when I eat it normally. Plus I had added strength training and so maybe it’ll be ok.

I gained back 1.7 of the 4 lbs I lost sighs. I feel better because I’m eating less restrictive and I feel good but it’s really annoying to see the scale.

I know the amount i want to lose is insignificant compared to others struggles but I’m still annoyed and wanted to vent.

submitted by /u/theorigamiwaffle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8LvkY4x

No comments:

Post a Comment