Friday, September 1, 2023

Lost fifteen pounds easily, went up only 400 calories, no longer losing weight.

I was on like 1400 cal/day and lost weight super successfully, -15 pounds in a month, including 4 pounds in my last week before upping calories. Realized I was probably losing weight too quickly, and added only 400 calories, still trying to lose weight. Now my weight has remained at 164-5 for literally 11 fucking days, despite the fact that I should be in like a ~1000 calorie deficit. I clearly know how to lose weight, I did it super easily, there's no way my metabolism could've possibly adjusted that quickly. I'm assuming its some unusual water retention phenomenon and my weight will start to drop again soon... just asking if anyone else has had this experience? My extra 400 calories are mainly carbs, I know they hold onto water, but eleven days after successful weight loss over a month, including visual decline in stomach size... this shit is weird as hell. I'm male 5'11, 165, lift weights five days a week, hard. Measuring everything I eat, clearly successfully, cuz I successfully lost fifteen pounds with ease, despite the fact that I was never seriously overweight.

submitted by /u/GOTisStreetsAhead
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kNmRscZ

No comments:

Post a Comment