Saturday, September 2, 2023

I...Finally Did It? F/168cm/68kg<--81kg

I can't believe I'm finally there. Never thought I'd be the one who could ever write a successful weight loss journey post.
I've had a binge-eating disorder since I was barely 9. I've been obese, or overweight my whole life. I still have a lot to go, but I am now no longer in the overweight category!!! I can't actually believe this.

In total it may not look like I've lost a lot of weight, but I'm not even 16 yet, and my height isn't stable yet. I also have pretty broad shoulders and a large frame.

It IS possible! You CAN DO IT! I've lost 30 pounds all by myself, by a mix of calorie counting and portion control.
This community has helped me so much! Thank you <3 !!

submitted by /u/grumpygirl333
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/afQGpnX

No comments:

Post a Comment