Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Surprised how much weight loss is shown in the face

I (m 49) Have managed to lose around 13 kg over around 6 months, though as I have been seriously working out the whole time body comp means I may have added muscle.

Anyway, I’m happy with myself for what I have done as getting to within around 5 or so kg’s of my goal.

I have fielded several compliments now about looking slim but to be honest have been surprised by comments on how my face looks different or slimmer.

I never really considered myself to have a fat face but do notice now that my cheekbones are more pronounced.

I suppose people look you in the face do it’s what they notice?

submitted by /u/Geronimo2006
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dpEvlfi

No comments:

Post a Comment