Sunday, July 2, 2023

[30F 5 foot 4] In 2018 I lost 48 pounds then gained almost 100 pounds after

In 2018, I was 215 pounds and I lost 48 and got down to 167lbs!

I felt great and looked amazing. Then I just stopped working out and thought I could maintain my weight.

Since then, I've gained all the weight back and then some.

This year, I was at my heaviest of 255 pounds.

I feel disappointed that i've let myself get this far, but I've started my weight loss journey. Its been slow and I've only been able to lose about 2-3 pounds per month.

I'm down 7 pounds (I'm 248 lbs right now!)

If anyone has been in the same boat and have advice about keeping the weight off for good, that would be great!

submitted by /u/No-News-2655
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EkcZsVo

No comments:

Post a Comment