Sunday, July 2, 2023

How long did it take for you to start noticing fat loss in your tummy?

Been on and off with my weight loss journey since end of January this year. Started at 198 lbs and went down to 173 lbs last month. Since then, there was a time period where I ate like shit and didn’t go to the gym as often anymore.

Now I’m back and ready to get back to my routine of healthy eating (low carb, low sugar, high protein and veggies), lots of cardio to sweat and build my endurance, and weights at the gym! I’m happy to be back on track and to my healthy habits.

I noticed I’m seeing a difference with how my clothes and bras are fitting. I have a tummy pooch that hangs over and I absolutely hate it the most. Wondering when you saw results in that area with diet and exercise?

I learned that my body loses fat in my face and legs first. The lowest I’ve been was 160’s lbs and I had a smaller tummy but still had ways to go to get a flat stomach.

submitted by /u/bigtitty_azn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1Lq5lVW

No comments:

Post a Comment