Sunday, July 2, 2023

When should you count weight loss?

So I, (like many others), tend to weigh myself in the morning on an empty stomach. However, by the end of the day, obviously you gain "weight" from eating and drinking. So sometimes by the end of the day, I'm near enough the same weight as I was a week before and then the next morning it either stays the same or goes down.

So my question is.. if I'm still the same weight at the end of the day, should I even count this as weight loss?

Maybe I'm just overthinking all of this but this is one of the reasons I gave up before because I got too in my head about it and so I need to let it out.

It does get disappointing to see the same higher number at the end of the day because in my mind that means in the evenings I'm bigger again, so all the hard work I'm putting in is unnoticeable anyway.

Someone explain/help me get over this please!

submitted by /u/anon875787578
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vwtLjV9

No comments:

Post a Comment